Los Angeles M1642/42K/42KS Handle for Interior Doors Hoppe
Hoppe Los Angeles M1642/42K/42KS Handle for Interior with rosette and brass escutcheon.
- Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Hoppe Handle for Interior Doors Los Angeles M1642/42K/42KS with escutcheon and rounde rosette.
Brass handle which ranks among the modern handles.
Contents of the package:
1 pair of handles
2 key vents
1 piece framework pin 8 mm
1 pack panel screws
Certified according to DIN EN 1906: 37-0140A, garnish for public buildings
Driving: Loose handles, ambivalent recall springs, driving rings free of
Version: HOPPE Quick Picture with full HOPPE framework (male version/female)
Fixing: screw covers, multi-purpose screws
For F78, F84, F96 and F97 finishes:
version: HOPPE Quick Picture with full HOPPE picture (female/female version)
Underconstruction: resin, pins
Fixing: screw cover, loop, bidirectional, multi-purpose screws
The Resista® Los Angeles surface guarantee includes all defects which can be proved to have been caused through fault in manufacturing or material, for example when the surface is tarnished or discoloured (appearance of spots) or the protective surface has become separated from its base material, and not through improper use.
All interchangeable parts, such as screws, connecting spindles and springs etc, are excluded from this guarantee. Furthermore, no liability will be assumed for any damage caused through:
• unsuitable or improper use
• incorrect or negligent treatment
• disregard for instructions for fitting or care
• alterations or repair by the enduser or a third party
chemical or physical agents, where the surface has been improperly treated, for example by sharp-edged instruments
With normal door handle installation, lots of steps have to be taken, quite often not without awkward fumbling. This is tedious and takes time. What is infinitely better is the HOPPE Los Angeles Quick-Fit connection. With its advanced technology, door handles can be installed in one simple step – and to last!
The key point of the technology is the blocking mechanism, developed by HOPPE, in the receiver handle. This holds the solid spindle of the other handle firmly and without play. It is with the whole width of the spindle that maximum torque transmission is achieved. The HOPPE Los Angeles Quick-Fit connection is a variable axial handle fitting, tested according to DIN EN 1906 and can be used for various door-thicknesses (in a defined area).
The advantages of the HOPPE Quick-Fit connection at a glance
Very quick door handle fitting: around 75% time saving compared with normal fitting
No Allen screw or transverse spindles needed
- no hole for Allen screw needed
- no alignment of the spindle necessary when tightening the Allen screw
- no loosening of the Allen screw or spindle possible
Integrated blocking mechanism in the receiver handle
- play-free handle connection
- long-lasting, firm fitting of the door handles
Use of a solid spindle
- solid spindle for maximum torque transmission
Variable axial handle fitting tested to DIN EN 1906
- can be used for various door thicknesses (in a defined area)
Easy and quick removal of door handles
- eg, with the Allen key included or a screwdriver
HOPPE Quick-Fit products should not be combined with spindles from other manufacturers!
European patent EP 1 683 933
HOPPE Quick-Fit connection